Basic electrical, we can fix that!
What is considered basic electric? Basic electric is the work involving replacement of electrical fixtures, outlets and switches on existing wiring. A handyman should never be used to access the electrical panel for any reason or to run any type of electrical wire!
Some of our most popular projects seem to involve replacing broken or rusted light and fan fixtures. Many of us have ceiling fans in every room and they need work from time to time. Replacing a ceiling fan is a fairly simple project and excluding materials could cost as little as $79!
Another popular service is exterior security lighting. We installed it at our home because it was just way too dark out back. Plus there are inexpensive wireless security systems that we can install for you.
Below is a list of other common electrical based projects we can work on. Give us a call if you have any questions.
Basic Electrical Projects:
- Replace existing light fixtures.
- Replace existing outlet switches & plugs.
- Replace wall mounted (above stove) microwaves.
- Outdoor security light installation.
- Bathroom fan installation.
- Smoke detector replacement or install
- Replace or install ceiling fans.