We Install TV Mounts In The Denver Area?
Make sure you considered these things before you buy yours.
*The size written on the mount box is in inches.
*Decide on flat mount or adjustable mount.
* Find a good wall to secure the mount too.
* Decide on better screws, anchors or board upgrade. 🙂
Here is a short video of a small job I did in the North Denver area. Total cost of the project was about $125. The homeowner supplied the TV mount. He originally picked up a flat TV mount and it was sold with metric measurements and did not fit.
He quickly ran out and got the mount you see in the video above. That’s a flexible adjustable TV mount and is really nice if you have to mount in a corner like this. This was a great project and I really enjoyed working with this couple.
They had a heavy TV and the best wall for hanging the TV had a recessed door (pocket door) running through it. I had to mount to the side wall and decided to plate the bracket with a 2×12. What a great little Denver handyman project!
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017