A Simple Project Prepping A Baseboard For Paint.
Caulking get rid of the dark areas created by cracks & gaps.
In this video we do a simple caulking project that really makes the difference in how our final painting product will look. For those that want to save a few dollars on caulk… You can by the cheap stuff from Home Depot for $2 a tube or go to Dollar General “the everything’s a dollar” store. They have caulk for a buck.
There was also a quick repair done to the drywall in the lower corner of the bathtub. Remember to always seal and make sure that the tub or shower is sealed everywhere. Water (even in small amounts) over time can do serious damage.
View More About Our Services:
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017