Need Your Denver Chimney Cleaned?
Chimney cleaning is not a hard project but does require some added attention. Soot does not come out of furniture or rugs very well. Chimney openings need to be sealed properly before brushing. The roof of the home needs to be accessible and the weather needs to be workable. Homes with roofs made of shale or stone may require specialty equipment to clean.
Are you looking for someone to clean your chimney in the Denver area? We clean one & two story chimneys and offer a free estimate. Soot needs to be removed every few years depending on how much the chimney and fireplace are being used. Give us a call and we’ll come out and take a peek!
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017