Basic electrical, I can fix that!
*Check out all my Arvada handyman services here!
What is considered basic electric? Basic electric is the work involving replacement of electrical fixtures, outlets and switches on existing wiring. A handyman should never be used to access the electrical panel for any reason or to run any type of electrical wire!
Some of my most popular projects seem to involve replacing outdated or broken light/fan fixtures. Many of us have ceiling fans in every room, I can install dimmers or adjust wobbling fans. Replacing a ceiling fan is a fairly simple project and excluding materials could cost as little as $79!
Another popular service is exterior security lighting. Many homes have outdated security motion lights that just don’t work. Plus they have new energy bulbs that are LED and brighter than the old style exterior bulbs.
Below is a list of other common electrical based projects I can work on. Give me a call if you have any questions.
Basic Electrical Projects:
- Replace existing light fixtures.
- Replace existing switches & outlet plugs.
- Replace wall mounted (above stove) microwaves.
- Outdoor security light installation.
- Bathroom fan installation.
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detector replacement or install
- Replace or install ceiling fans.