Looking for a handyman to do an odd job?
Here is a video of two poles that we pulled from the back yard in a Cherry Creek home.
This was a bit of a difficult problem to solve. Both poles were cemented to surrounding walls or building and had over 4 bags of concrete. It took about 3 hours for two men to dig these up and drag them to the junk pile.
Do you have a home project that really has no category in home improvement? As the owner of SJD, I have encountered hundreds of odd home projects in my 20 year career. Give me a call and tell me about your idea or need. We serve the Denver Arvada area offering a-z handyman services!
View More About Our Services:
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017