A Garage Complete Remodel and Painting.
Walls, Ceiling, Trim, Doors & Floor Painting
Free estimates on all home painting projects!
Here is a project I did in Florida. The entire garage got painted including the concrete floor.
The garage floor needed to be stripped or sanded to stop the peeling from the wrong type of paint being put on by the previous contractor.
We spent a day sanding, scaping and stripping this floor. We then coated the floor with a special clear bonding primer and top coated it twice!
The walls, ceiling and trim also got painted. We also replaced the rear door you see in the back of the garage.
Check out the SJD difference!!!
See All Our Denver Painting Services here!
Related Painting Video Posts:
View More About Our Services:
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017