Looking for a handyman with fencing, gate and carpentry skills?
Here is a video of a local downtown Denver home repair project where we reset and reworked a gate. Have a look for yourself…
This Handyman Project Details:
This was a small side project that was done while remodeling a front porch of a home just outside of Capitol Hill in Congress Park. The gate was in really bad shape and needed to be reworked on both the hinge side and the latch side. Another issue was that 3 other handymen had hacked this gate together.
I removed the door and cut it down by several inches. I then added several support boards and put exterior screws in almost every board. I rehung the door and fixed the hinges so that the were level and inline with the gate.
The gate now closes perfectly! Not only does it latch but it can be locked now too. Are you looking for a carpenter or handyman in the Denver area? We serve downtown Denver and are based out of Arvada. Give us a call for a free estimate!
Learn about all our Denver Carpentry Services here!
Here are a few links to related project articles:
View More About Our Services:
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017