Looking For An Incredible Long Lasting Floor!
Many homeowners don’t know where to start when it comes to flooring types. Here is a video playlist with 3 videos describing the differences between the most popular flooring types. My preference is luxury vinyl tile/plank.
Luxury vinyl comes in over 700 color and style combinations(visit site). Have a look at all the different stone, wood and marble high definition styles.
There are hundreds of colors and style options with luxury vinyl and the durability can be up to 20 years or more.
Things to note:
- Product & installation are similar to laminate flooring.
- Luxury vinyl comes in boards/pieces the same size as laminate flooring (6″x48″).
- Trim/quarter round and thresholds are still used to cover edges.
- Luxury vinyl is thinner than laminate flooring.
- Luxury Vinyl is completely waterproof forever.
Never before has there been a thinner flooring with an increased durability.
Let me give you a free estimate on a new luxury vinyl floor. I offer delivery of your product from store to site. I also offer trim and threshold carpentry work to finalize the job.
I serve the Arvada-Westminster-Denver areas and would be happy to provide you a free estimate. The cost of labor for this product is about the same as laminate flooring. Where this product is more expensive is in material cost which is about double the cost of discounted laminate.
UPDATE: Just installed a commercial luxury vinyl floor, here is the video!
Read the full job post here: Luxury Vinyl Flooring Install Arvada
How about a video playlist showing the many designs available?
Here it is and you can see more on our luxury vinyl flooring Pinterest board here. Also to view this video playlist as a list, go here.
Here are a few related articles:
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017