WOW! Have You Seen Magnetic Luxury PVC Flooring?
That’s right! Flooring that attaches by a magnetic anchoring system.
Magnetic flooring is easy to install, last a very long time, can be removed and has tiles that can be replaced. It is used for high traffic areas and is waterproof. If you are familiar with laminate hardwood installations you know there are several issues with it. First, it’s not waterproof and can be damaged fairly easily. Second it is not easy to install and requires some specialty equipment.
Regular luxury vinyl flooring is a step up from laminate (installs same way) and is my go to product for residential and commercial floor applications. This new magnetic flooring (like luxury vinyl) can be installed without a saw or glue. Here is a list of benefits:
- Suitable for commercial / high traffic applications
- Quick and simple installation, without using any glue
- Removable and reusable
- Easy replacement of damaged tiles/planks
- No damages to the subfloor during installation and upon removal
- Access to subfloor for inspection
- Can be installed over existing flooring
- Can be installed on metal surfaces
- Can be walked on immediately after installation
- Installed thickness 3.5 mm
- Reduced installation costs
- Good shock/acoustic absorption
- Anti-slip surface
- Suitable for humid environments
- Simple cleaning and maintenance
- Long lasting
- Individual designs possible (e.g. corporate colors)
Here is a video by Mabos makers of the Magnet Boden System. My favorite part is being able to pull any tile up anywhere and replace it or move it. You could actually have different color floor tiles and move them around to give a new look.
There are currently 18 wood based colors and patterns, 11 stone styles and 4 basic colors. You can view all the current Mabos Magnetic Flooring styles here.
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017
For more than 20 years I have run my own home repair & handyman service. I grew up near Valley Forge Pennsylvania, graduated in 1991 and attended plumbing trade school. In 2018 I will be 45 years old & self employed over 20 years. Put my 20+ years of experience to work for you!
As a second business I promote a vacation club in Mexico. They offer a 5 night all inclusive stay to families and couples to attend their timeshare presentation. I have access to three 5 star and one four diamond rated resorts. See all 4 all inclusive timeshare promotions here.
PS. I have collected thousands of videos (YouTube) and pictures (Pinterest) related to the Cancun Coast from Isla Holbox to Tulum! I love to build websites and took these videos/pictures and grouped them by fun thing to do! It's worth a peek if your thinking of a Mexican vacation anytime soon.