Got no fire to solder a pipe?
Here is a home repair project where the shower valve needed to be replaced. When I first started to take this valve apart I discovered that it was a solid housing. Originally I thought it just had a cartridge and would be a quick fix. I decided that the only way to get this faucet to stop dripping was to replace the entire valve.
Shark Bites work! I have only ever seen one fail and it was my own fault. I cut the pipe a little crooked and then forced the connection. Here in this install there are 3 connections with two that are under constant pressure.
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017