Looking For Someone To Repair Damaged Tub Tile Set?
We do small tile repair jobs throughout Denver!
This bath tub tile wall was recommended to be replaced completely. The home owner (property Manager) decided to try to get another year out of this. The entire wall in some areas had damage as far in as the wood beams inside the wall.
I removed the damaged tiles which had previously had several repairs done to them. I cleaned the tiles the best I could of old mortar and wall board. Removed the old damaged drywall and install a new piece of backer board.
The end result wasn’t great but wasn’t horrible either. After a little caulk and some touch up grout this shower may make it more than a year!
See all our Denver handyman services here!
View More About Our Services:
- Small Brick Patios - October 17, 2017
- Kitchen Sink Caulking & Waterproofing - October 17, 2017
- Concrete Floor & Wall Painting - October 17, 2017
- Hiding Exterior House Wires - October 17, 2017
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover Denver - October 17, 2017
- Scraping Basement Walls & Masonry Painting - October 17, 2017
- Small Bath Remodel - October 17, 2017